Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT. By purchasing this Product, you the customer are agreeing to accept, comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions including the indemnification and the disclaimer. After reviewing the following terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree to them please do not purchase the Product.
- ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT: You (“you” or the Customer) confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to the products and services listed on this, the RACEBOX website (“website”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between RACEBOX and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the product and services listed on the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by RACEBOX at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the website. You should review this entire Agreement prior to purchasing any products or services.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RACEBOX and RACEBOX’s affiliates, officers, directors, agents, shareholder, partners, attorneys, experts, employees and successors and assigns, harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the products and services listed.
- DISCLAIMER: By purchasing this product from RACEBOX, you are agreeing to all sections of the disclaimer below, as follows:
- INSTALLATION OF PRODUCT: The use of any product or service purchased through RACEBOX may or may not void the vehicle’s factory warranty, and it is the sole responsibility of customer to verify this with the customer’s vehicle manufacturer. RACEBOX is not responsible for OEM or aftermarket parts of the vehicle that are damaged due to improper installation or defects prior to purchasing our product or service. If in doubt, please have all aftermarket parts fitted by a professional installer.
- CONDITION OF VEHICLE: RACEBOX assumes, and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure, that all vehicles being programmed through our products or services are road-worthy and in good working condition, and have been examined by the customer or a professional to ensure that the vehicle will be able to tolerate the additional power and performance provided by the products or services that you are purchasing. RACEBOX will not be liable for any unforeseen damage that may happen to the vehicle. If the vehicle is not running in a normal state after installing our products or using our services, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to immediately return the vehicle to stock programming, and to immediately notify RACEBOX of the problem.
- SAFETY: RACEBOX is not responsible for improper, unsafe, reckless, or careless driving of vehicles after installing any of our products or using our services. RACEBOX discourages violation of any federal or state or local laws. RACEBOX assumes our product or service will be used for off-road and/or race use only.
- OFF ROAD USE: All RACEBOX tuning products or services are designed and sold for off-road/race use only. Any on-road use is at customer’s sole risk and RACEBOX will bear no responsibility for any consequences, legal or otherwise, resulting from such on-road use, including on-road use in violation of any federal, state or local pollution control laws.
- SHARING OF FILES: By signing this agreement, and as a gesture of good faith, you agree to not publicly share any calibration files or data logs of said files as these are considered confidential assets of RACEBOX. If you are found to be in breach of this, RACEBOX will cease all future and present business dealings with you, at no refund or recourse to you.
- TUNE REVISIONS: Tuning revisions for minor modifications are free of charge up to one month after you have sent your first data log to the tuner. The countdown starts from the time you receive the initial calibration file which may be up to 7-10 business days following your order. Following that period, cost to renew for an additional three months of revisions is $500. Tuning revisions for major modifications, which are at the sole discretion of RACEBOX, will be quoted on a case-by-case basis. Outside of six months of the original purchase, re-tunes will cost the stated re-tune price on the website as if purchasing new.
- REFUNDS AND RETURNS: The sale of any RACEBOX product or service is final at the moment of checkout. RACEBOX will adhere to an “all sales are final” policy unless there are circumstances that, in the sole and absolute discretion of RACEBOX, make a return or refund appropriate.